My name is Capt. Carl Summers, but I have gone by Tony since I was a few years old. I am a bass fishing guide in the renowned Central Florida area, although I do travel to Rodman Reservoir many times a year and even to the famed Lake Okeechobee. I’m a 34-year-old native Floridian born in Sanford, FL and grew up west of Orlando in Clermont, FL.
My passion for the water began 32 years ago around the age of two when my grandfather, who has been an avid fisherman most of his life, began instilling that love and knowledge in me at a very early age.
My fishing career began back in 2004 when I began competing in local tournaments here on many Central FL lakes. In 2006 at the age of 21, I moved to North Georgia in hopes to further continue that dream which lead into fishing in the FLW College Series, BFL Series events, and many other college tournaments for Kennesaw State Univ.
I fished on the KSU team for two years and was voted Sponsorship chairmen. There were quite a few growing pains along the way, a lot of ups and downs, but I ultimately moved back to Florida in 2012 to help the family business, encouraged by the retirement of my grandfather.
In 2009 I made the best decision of my life while in Georgia, I became a born-again Christian and was baptized. That one decision has become what defines me and the decision I owe my life to. My life grew to know a greater passion and direction than ever before, but above all else, purpose! Knowing that I was never really going to be happy with any other job, I answered the call and decided to chase the dream of becoming a full-time Captain.
• 2016 Nitro Z20 Photo shoot and video
• 2016 Bass Pro Shops Freshwater catalog
• 2016 Bass Pro Shops Saltwater catalog photo shoot
• Top 10 Finish (Santee Cooper)- 2012 FLW SE College Regional
• 7th Place finish 2012 Boat US Championship (Lake Wheeler)
• 2015 Nitro Z20 Videography & Photoshoot
• 2016 Bass Pro (Salt Water Catalog) photo shoot. Key West, FL
• 2016 – 19 Multiple Videography & Photo shoots for Johnson Outdoors (Minn Kota & Humminbird).